Do you want to be part of an exciting and growing industry? Our client Wabtec Faiveley Nordic AB is expanding their team and is now looking for a Field Service Engineer positioned in Västerås.
Wabtec Faiveley Nordic AB, part of Wabtec Corporation, is a system supplier to the international railway industry. The company was founded over 100 years ago and is one of the leading actors in the Nordic railway market. Wabtec Faiveley Nordic deliver different types of systems like brake systems, door systems, air conditioning, couplers, and electronics for the rolling stock market. The company has since several years of fine growth and the turnover is today around 700 MSEK and ca. 220 employees in Sweden. The head office, with production, is situated in Landskrona. The sales office is located in Stockholm and the service business is in Sweden and Norway. Wabtec Corporation, with over 27,000 employees in over 50 countries around the world, is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions, and value-added services for the freight and transit rail sectors.
The Field Service Engineer will start in an experienced team in an exciting environment working with the railway door system. The group of Field Service Engineers is working closely together with our customers, and other Wabtec entities that are involved in our projects. The main goal of the Field Service Engineer is to work with our support team to achieve high customer satisfaction and a reliable product.
You will start at one of our field service locations to learn and understand the system and our customers. During this time, you will work fully hands-on.
– Resolve and rectify day to day reported defects and ensure system or equipment compliance with defined specification
– Deal with customer complaints, stepping in and supporting as necessary. Escalating at the earliest opportunity as required
– Fault finding and performing or assisting with corrective maintenance or repair
– Provide technical support for the engineering team
– Carry out appropriate modification programs on company products
– Working with the Project Management team on-site or at depots to deliver projects within the budget and on time.
– Comply with company and statutory Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental and other policies
– Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineer or related fields
– Minimum 3 years of experience with train door systems
– Good computer literacy
– Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package
– Fluent English in speech and writing
– General knowledge of quality, material and testing standards
– Willing to travel frequently with long stay
Uniflex recruits competent personnel for practically all industries, small and large companies, in both the private and public sectors. If you have been recruited by Uniflex, you know that the process is quality assured. Our recruiters know your industry, which is why we take total responsibility for all aspects, from requirements profile to follow-up. But the most important thing is of course the result – that you are the right person in the right place.
We work with ongoing selection and may fill the position as soon as we find the right person. Therefore, submit your application as soon as possible!
Uniflex is a registered recruitment and staffing company. We are authorized by Kompetensföretagen and have quality-assured processes and routines.
Uniflex Bemanning finns i hela Sverige